cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused new subscriber

N/A

Confused new subscriber

I signed up about 2 weeks ago (don't quote me on that) and I received a call from Plus on saturday to inform me that I would be connected on Monday (yesterday). So off I went and purchased a modem, installed it and hey presto....no connection. Plus, is there two issues. When I installed my modem, and run ADSL runner (I think this was it, I'm at work now) it informed me that ADSL was connected (after about 6 attempts) but I could not connect to Plus using my Username and password. Is there anothet part to my subscription which I have to wait for. This is just a general query as it has been a very speedy subscription and the call on Saturday just built my hopes up. Cheers!
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Confused new subscriber

> I signed up about 2 weeks ago (don't quote me on that) and I received a call from Plus on saturday to inform me that I would be connected on Monday (yesterday). So off I went and purchased a modem, installed it and hey presto....no connection. Plus, is there two issues. When I installed my modem, and run ADSL runner (I think this was it, I'm at work now) it informed me that ADSL was connected (after about 6 attempts) but I could not connect to Plus using my Username and password. Is there anothet part to my subscription which I have to wait for. This is just a general query as it has been a very speedy subscription and the call on Saturday just built my hopes up. Cheers!

Hi,

I've just added some information to your account regarding this issue. I'd prefer not to go into private account information on a public forum so if you login to 'Contact Us', you'll be able to see my comments. It's an open ticket so feel free to add any comments or questions you have.

For the benefit of all, when ADSL goes live we also have to activate your account on our system. If all goes according to plan, you wouldn't normally notice this as it would be done by our provisioning team on the day of activation.

Regards, Torsten.

--
| Torsten Dettlaff...............Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +
N/A

RE: Confused new subscriber

Thanks for the very quick response, it's appreciated