cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Come on PlusNet, this is starting to take the *****

N/A

Come on PlusNet, this is starting to take the *****

3 outages today, outage yesterday, several outages the weekend before.... I count at least 6 service interruptions in less than 2 weeks. To be honest this is worse than BTInternot.

I can appreciate you wanting to make the service as fast as possible and I like that BUT if the cost of that speed is a connection that goes up and down like a whores pants then I'll put up with it being a bit slow.

I've recommended several friends to plusnet and 3 have signed up. I now have to explain to them why this service which I said was 'bloody great' is now 'bloody crap'.

A good reputation takes a long time to earn but can be lost overnight! Please sort it out!
6 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Come on PlusNet, this is starting to take the *****

dont slag btinternet iv got plusnet here and btinternet back home, btinternet is very good! i had my btinternet connection on for 2 straight days no probs its also ALWAYS quick (58k/s) only reason im with plusnet is the price tag and 3 month contract Smiley
i would love to be slaggin btinternet off but i think bt have really got there act together.
N/A

> 3 outages today, outage yesterday, several outages the weekend before.... I count at least 6 service interruptions in less than 2 weeks. To be honest this is worse than BTInternot.
>
> I can appreciate you wanting to make the service as fast as possible and I like that BUT if the cost of that speed is a connection that goes up and down like a whores pants then I'll put up with it being a bit slow.
>
> I've recommended several friends to plusnet and 3 have signed up. I now have to explain to them why this service which I said was 'bloody great' is now 'bloody crap'.
>
> A good reputation takes a long time to earn but can be lost overnight! Please sort it out!

Is there a week of no complaints in the forum? Or will there ever be one?

I've never stopped complaining since my connection up and running from Saturday.

Installation problems and the support team did nothing to help.

Speed problems.

Connection problems.

Service problems.

Attitude problems.

Worse ISP except for money. Pay for what you get really?!?

PlusNet is a real big liar though... 24/7 connection, where's it all gone? 20x fast then 56K, where's that?

No stability, no reliability, no bandwidth. WHAT KIND OF ADSL IS THIS?

Actually, BTopenworld is quite good I have to say. I've been with them for 4 years and not much problems. They give compensation. They send engineers and at least that gives you hopes.

With Plusnet, you get nothing. A few words in the service status which is updated every 6 hrs or so... gee...
N/A

> dont slag btinternet iv got plusnet here and btinternet back home, btinternet is very good! i had my btinternet connection on for 2 straight days no probs its also ALWAYS quick (58k/s) only reason im with plusnet is the price tag and 3 month contract Smiley
> i would love to be slaggin btinternet off but i think bt have really got there act together.
>

Yeah, I know BT have really sorted it out now. If BT can give a good service then it should be easy for plusnet.

If I was a business customer then I would be demanding compensation from plusnet. As a lowly home user its all to easy for them to shaft us.
N/A

> dont slag btinternet iv got plusnet here and btinternet back home, btinternet is very good! i had my btinternet connection on for 2 straight days no probs its also ALWAYS quick (58k/s) only reason im with plusnet is the price tag and 3 month contract Smiley
> i would love to be slaggin btinternet off but i think bt have really got there act together.
>

Actually, to add to this, I did check my router a few weeks ago and it reported over 300 hours uptime on the plusnet ADSL. Thats almost 2 weeks uptime! Can we have that sort of service back please?
N/A

Couldn't agree more with all the sentiments expressed.

In the last six weeks, our connection has probably been offline for about 4 of them. First we had the BT router fiasco and now this for the last 2 weeks.

It is getting absolutely ridiculous.

On the business service but Plus Net offered no compensation for 3 weeks of downtime. They are hardly likely to now.

The only option left is to wait for the end of the 12 months and leave!!

Regards
Emeric
N/A

I just went to the boys room. Nothing happened. Should I see my doctor?