cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charges

N/A

Charges

Hi
i want to upgrade fromn 512k to 1 meg but having read the documents am unsure what im going to actually pay to achieve this
can you advise
regards
8 REPLIES
N/A

Charges

me too, there not what you'd cal clear are they :roll:
Community Veteran

Charges

Without you specifying the exact product you have, whether it's on a monthly or annual contract, what 1Mb product you want to regrade to and whether it's annual or monthly contract, it is impossible to give an accurate answer.

It may be £14.99 or £24.99 or £29.99 or £39.99
Dizzley
Grafter

Charges

And to be certain of which product you have, look at your Account Details in the portal. It can be pretty confusing.

I got myself in a right tizzy a few months back trying to migrate to the Broadband Home package. There has been quite a history of accounts offered over the last two years. I would suggest phoning PlusNet to discuss the cost of an upgrade or raising a ticket in "Contact Us". The automated upgrade wizard is a bit of a mare at the moment.

You have my sympathy stakesbyarmsfc.
keithcalder
Grafter

Charges

Well I have ordered my 1MB upgrade and it cost £14.99 as I have taken an annual contract, but it would be £24.99 if I had taken a monthly contract, thats assuming that the first year conract is finished.

Keith
N/A

Charges

i want to upgrade to an annual 1meg connection
Community Veteran

Charges

But what are you currently on and contract length?
N/A

Charges

i am on the 24.99 annual contract
Community Veteran

Charges

So you are on Easystart 512K which is actually a monthly contract with a 12 month minimum period applied. This is a little different to the normal ADSL Home 512k product.

How long have you got to go to complete the first 12 months?

The cost to regrade to any of the broadband home products is £14.99. However, with easystart, if you moved now, you would have to pay an additional £7.50/month on top of your monthly fee for the remaining months of your first 12 months. If you have already completed 12 months this payment is not required.

Details on upgrade costs can be found in ADSL Upgrade Guide.