cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge for Domain

N/A

Charge for Domain

In another thread, in answer to a question about the cost of the 'free' domain when upgrading to ADSL I read -

"Yes you can keep these and there will be no charges for doing so, you should find the upgrade process is fairly seamless."

I pay an extra £1 a month for the domain that was previously 'free' - isn't this a charge?
GA

3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Charge for Domain

> In another thread, in answer to a question about the cost of the 'free' domain when upgrading to ADSL I read -
>
> "Yes you can keep these and there will be no charges for doing so, you should find the upgrade process is fairly seamless."
>
> I pay an extra £1 a month for the domain that was previously 'free' - isn't this a charge?
Hi there,
I'm not sure where you were given this information, but it's incorrect. The domain you get with our accounts is an "included" domain. It's included for free with Connect accounts, and for £1 a month for ADSL accounts.
Apologies if you have been misinformed.
Kind Regards,
Mike
--
| Mike Grice....................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support.....................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd.........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
Brickinit
Grafter

> In another thread, in answer to a question about the cost of the 'free' domain when upgrading to ADSL I read -
>
> "Yes you can keep these and there will be no charges for doing so, you should find the upgrade process is fairly seamless."
>
> I pay an extra £1 a month for the domain that was previously 'free' - isn't this a charge?

GA
just a thought,but are you sure you are not getting mixed up between www.domain.plus.com,which is included in your rental and www.domain.co.uk which cost £1+ vat but is also hosted by plusnet and included in your 250 meg of web space.

malc
N/A

[snip]
> I'm not sure where you were given this information, but it's incorrect. The domain you get with our accounts is an "included" domain. It's included for free with Connect accounts, and for £1 a month for ADSL accounts.
[snip]

Mike,
I'm not complaining, I went into it with my eyes open and I accept that the domain isn't free with ADSL. However, the point I was making was that in another recent thread someone asked (as I understood it) if, when upgrading to ADSL, there would be a charge for the domain which had been free with their connect account. The answer seemed to imply that there would be no charge when in fact there is a charge of £1 per month for it n'est ce pas?
GA