cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of line rental provider

Community Veteran

My employer is looking to change the line rental for thier 100+ mostly analouge lines, I've told them I'm not too sure how this will affect all of our ADSL links. Does anyone know for definate either way how these will be affected? We'll get it in writing from the new phone company if they think the ADSL connections will be fine, but its the hastle its going to cause me for a mass cease and reprovide.

Lines are all currently with BT using Entergis for CPS, however everything is looking to be moved to C+W under some corporate plan.

I know this has been brought up a few times on the forum, but I havent seen a definate answer.
2 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Probably because there is no definate answer. BT won't commit to the move not effecting ADSL and any new company you go to will also not commit because it is unknown what would happen to ADSL.

The most recent thread where this was asked is here.
N/A

The only definate answer I can give, is to contact C+W, and get them to put it in writting.

Even then, I would say there is a eliment of risk, but with the magic paper, you should be able to get them to cough up to the cost of reprovides, possibly even time wasted on yoru part to deal with them (ummmmm,, overtime)