cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant connect to plusnet adsl

N/A

Hello im new to all this, ive just been connected to adsl, my alcatel usb light is synced and solid now, ive just rang plus to activate my account and they did just that Smiley but when trying to connect i keep getting a error message back? can anyone help us out here please?

3 REPLIES
N/A

What error message do you get?

Your line being in SYNC, is not a sign you can and will remain to have ADSL.

BT will connect your line, provided it passes initial tests, to contuct further tests.

An engineer can connect multiple lines, beofre batch testign them, or leaving them overnight, to test in the morning.

Only when BT report to +Net that your line is active, is your line in a position to connect.

Now you have doen the activation process, I can only sugest waiting until tomorow. During which, if it still fails, then you may have to contact +Net to find out further information.
N/A

It's done now, i was connecting with PPPoe and not PPPoa

Thanks anyways Wink

Moderators note (John) I assume Dave that you wanted the smiley so I have enabled it on this post for you
N/A

Should something like that have happened? if u had reinstalled your modem software :/ Shockedops:

Moderators note (John) I assume Dave that you wanted the smiley so I have enabled it on this post for you

LoL Cheesy Tongue Smiley Shocked Evil Evil :twisted: