cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled and still being charged

N/A

This is brilliant - 2 months ago I cancelled my broadband account. I noticed last week that since then 2 payments had been taken by direct debit (should have cancelled that too and checked, I know!) so I logged in here and raised a second cancellation.

PN responded to say they had no record of my first cancellation (useful) and that I owed them £49 odd for a previous house move and £19 odd for the past month. I told them that as I had paid for 2 months of account which I had not used having cancelled it they could whistle and confirmed that I did not authorise any further payments.

This morning I have received an email telling me they have taken £21.49 using my debit card. This is nothing short of theft!
1 REPLY
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

I replied to your original ticket through the help & support section and that is the best way to resolve this issue.

I cannot go into specifics of your account in here but the information from myself on the ticket when your queried this was accurate.

Hopefully after our conversation this matter is resolved.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team