cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation period

N/A

Cancellation period

I know we signed up for 12 months but when we were upgraded to MaxDSL halfway through did it automatically re-start the 12 month contract?

I'm not happy with the speed and constant disconnections. I could accept slow downloads but even basic surfing is very slow.
2 REPLIES
N/A

Cancellation period

Hi there.

Your contract wont have changed as a result of the upgrade to Max.

Have you raised a ticket to have the issue checked and fixed or if so what was the outcome if any?
N/A

Cancellation period

Your contract wont have changed as a result of the upgrade to Max.

Thanks.

Have you raised a ticket to have the issue checked and fixed or if so what was the outcome if any?

To be honest it's just the general inconsistency of the service. Sometimes it's ok but sometimes it will be slow for days on end. Lately it has been a combination of slow and constant disconnections, yet I've not changes my setup or done anything differently.

Lots of ADSL providers have the same problem but I think Plus.net just has too many people and it's struggling to provide a fast service. It's a good job I don't play online games much anymore as it would be impossible to compete on this connection. Even against my friend who is also on Plus.net the pings were terrible and well into the hundreds.

The problem is that most ISPs will have similar problems and I've used worse in the past. But for someone who needs 100% uptime the current situation isn't good enough.