cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel upgrate to 8mbps?

N/A

Cancel upgrate to 8mbps?

hi,

i know that 'Plusnet / Bt download speed problems' thread, but what if i cancel upgrate to 8mbps, back to normal as 2mbps, is it will ok with online or not? :roll:
it was normal as 2.2mbps so far but now im still dialup 56kb for 6 days!! :x

im grateful if anyone let me know.

cheers
6 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Cancel upgrate to 8mbps?

i've heard of a number of cases whereby people have been able to get downgraded to 2mb, you might be best to raise a question however it will probably not get picked up till tomorrow.
peterfleet
Grafter

Cancel upgrate to 8mbps?

I am still dial up after 14 days. thinking of switching to BT so that I can target one company for action, instead of the PN/BT pudding where you can get no action or acceptance of responsibility
Community Veteran

Cancel upgrate to 8mbps?

BT retail and BT wholesale have to operate as 2 different companys so in effect you still have to go thru BT retail to get to BT wholesale just like PN have to and BT wholesale must treat BT retail the same they treat PN and all other ISPs who use BT whoelsale
peterfleet
Grafter

Cancel upgrate to 8mbps?

Many thanks strathbungo1. Any way out of this?
Community Veteran

Cancel upgrate to 8mbps?

I'd suggest sending a PM to James Bailey using the following link:

http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=61081

Explain your circumstances saying that MaxDSL has caused your line to be unstable and you'd like returned the 2mb IPstream product
N/A

Cancel upgrate to 8mbps?

i have change from upgrade to 8mbps to Broadband pay u go (2mbps), i got email from Plus net, it say
'This morning, I discovered I'd received the following email:

Dear XYZ,

As part of our commitment to providing the best value broadband experience, we have now successfully moved your broadband service to our alternative broadband network.

You should see no change in your service and you don't need to change any settings or your hardware, your broadband will simply continue to work as normal.

Thank you for your continued custom.

Kind regards,

PlusNet Customer Support
http://www.plus.net

so i though its great, i click connect for ready BUT nothing online again! Cry

is it me or plus net have problems with line, i would like know if my problem or their problem, i really need 2mbps back please. Sad

if they have problems then ok but how long? if too long, then ill change other ISP. Sad