cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't source a router

N/A

Can't source a router

Can anyone advise of a source for a D-Link DSL-504 router - I'm having difficulty sourcing one anywhere. Or could someone recommend a similar wires-only router that's readily available.

I've had my line ADSL enabled for nearly 3 weeks now but not been able to find a DSL-504.

John McKenna
5 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Can't source a router

John,

Try e-bay. There are a constant source of ADSL routers available on there. Don`t know about d-link though. Misco are another good try.

N/A

> Can anyone advise of a source for a D-Link DSL-504 router - I'm having difficulty sourcing one anywhere. Or could someone recommend a similar wires-only router that's readily available.
>
> I've had my line ADSL enabled for nearly 3 weeks now but not been able to find a DSL-504.
>
>
> John McKenna

Try www.solwise.co.uk for an ASUS

Ed.
N/A

Certainly can :-

www.insight.com/uk
DLink 504 ADSL router - £144 + VAT + Shipping
P/No. DLKNA02502

Just about to order one myself. :-)
N/A

> Can anyone advise of a source for a D-Link DSL-504 router - I'm having difficulty sourcing one anywhere. Or could someone recommend a similar wires-only router that's readily available.
>
> I've had my line ADSL enabled for nearly 3 weeks now but not been able to find a DSL-504.
>
>
> John McKenna

I had a lot of trouble trying to get hold of the 504 myself, but it is well worth the wait. The Router is very easy to configure and works like a dream. I would hunt for one and wait.The 504 also has a Firmwear update availble in Beta i think but i have no trouble with it and i think it adds more menus to the Web Conig.

--
Vince Dunne
N/A

> Or could someone recommend a similar wires-only
> router that's readily available.

John,

I am happily up and running with a Conexant AMX-CA64E from dabs.com - according to their website they have 418 available at time of writing, at £77+Vat (Quicklinx code 17P8WS). It was a bit of a pain to set up, but the review on adslguide was invaluable:

http://www.adslguide.org/hardware/reviews/2002/q1/amx-ca61e.asp

Simon