cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't connect !

N/A

Can't connect !

Hi

I don't know if this is just me but i was online via adsl about 20 mins ago, disconnected then decided as you do to back online. When verifying user & password on either dial up or adsl it fails to connect. I can connect via on old dial up.
I have tried the adsl on the laptop whih is already set up and it fails there aswell.
Does anyone no of any probs at the moment or do I need to raise my first ever ticket.

James
Cry

Saw the announcement after writing this DOH!!
(just goes to show the emense speed of my typing finger)
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Can't connect !

Can you supply details of the equipment you are using for the ADSL. connection then we may be able to offer some assistance.

Also include some details about your PC spec, windows cversion and how the ADSL equipment connects to your PC.
N/A

Can't connect !

yup me too i rang +net and bloke said we are experienceing some problems.

but its back on now. Tongue
Community Veteran

Can't connect !

Yep, just spotted the support post in the Announcements forum.
N/A

Can't connect !

yep it's up Cheesy

I can now download pcmark04 which was why I went back online.
N/A

Can't connect !

Can you supply details of the equipment you are using for the ADSL. connection then we may be able to offer some assistance.

Also include some details about your PC spec, windows cversion and how the ADSL equipment connects to your PC.

Just while im waiting for my download to finish here for the sake of it is my set up

Xfx 400 fsb mobo
amd xp2600
80 gig maxtor
512 mb 2700ddr
soundblaster live 5.1
sapphire 9600 pro vivo
xp pro

Zoom 5510a usb modem set up as a Wan, did have it as a Lan but found that Lan was nowhere nearly as good.

A nice comfy seat with a window view and a radiator next to me!
Cheesy