cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't connect answer asap please!!

N/A

Hi I am writing this on behalf of my sister julesp1970, she migrated over to you today and her line has been maxed but now she cannot connect at all its saying connected to remote computer but username and password are coming up as invalid. Please can a member of customer support reply asap thank you.
Her usermane and password are correct at they been checked.
7 REPLIES
N/A

If she has just been connected today, it probably just needs her account activating to enable the login.

IIRC There is a button which the delightful peeps at PN can press to manually activate the account.

The servers which process ADSL Logins should detect the failed login, and activate the account automatically if past history is anything to go by. It could be worth trying periodically to see if has done it automatically.
N/A

Can some one manually activate her account please as she has been trying to connect but still no luck.
N/A

I just saw a post by Liam saying that the longest call waiting is 8 mins at the moment. Still a longer wait than we'd prefer to see I know, but it could be faster to call up to sort this one.

As long as you know her username and password they will speak to you about her account, if you prefer to call on her behalf.
N/A

She is on the phone to them now and has texted me to say she is still waiting in the queue.
N/A

it took nearly 15 minutes to get through, but she is now connected at last
Community Veteran

it took nearly 15 minutes to get through

Well things are hopefully improving. Smiley Many people have recently been giving up after 45 minutes to an hour. Sad

Lets hope that they can get it back to the couple of minutes it used to be before the new fangled system was put in place.
N/A

finnally conected o pulsnet at about 2mbps.....still early days though