cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access particular website!

N/A

http://miscminutiae.com

It's not an important website at all, but quite a lot of people host images on there and I just can't seem to ever access it using Plusnet broadband, it always times out or gives a DNS error. But the website is fine! And I CAN ACCESS it on all other connections I have tried! :?: :shock:

Wierd one. :x

Oh, and I've recently formatted with a clean install of Windows and I still can't access it, nor could I before the re-install. I've tried also tried it using a PCI modem and my router, and still no luck. Sounds like a problem on Plusnets side?
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran

I can't access it either. It just times out.

I have no means of trying it from another ISP at the moment. Perhaps someone else can though and let you know if it's not available for them from +net as well
N/A

That is very weird! I tried to access it and it took ages then would display. Are you sure the site hasnt closed down, or moved etc? (Im not patronising you by the way Cheesy )
Seems strange that a single site cannot be accesed by two users on the same ISP. Check it again on a Dial Up as soon as you can.
N/A

Nah, it hasn't moved or closed. It's still there, the only reason I'm asking this is that a lot of my friends host pictures and avatars on there, and it's a bit annoying reading through a forum and all the avatars time out. :x As I said, I've tried it on many different connections, also from work and college and it works there! Just my Plusnet account just doesn't like it. :roll:
I guess the only people that can really help is Plusnet support , maybe I should raise a ticket....
Community Veteran

Just tried again a couple of times and it now opens straight away.
Only get the home page though and there's no obvious links to any other pages :?:
N/A

It looks like a hosting problem.

Using the IP address 66.33.196.155 you get error message:

Site Temporarily Unavailable
We apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact the webmaster/ tech support immediately to have them rectify this.
error id: "bad_httpd_conf"