cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I move from PlusNet?

N/A

Can I move from PlusNet?

Ive just been capped after downloading 90gb in a month and the email sais I have dont more than 100gb and I download when Im sleeping eg early AM, I opted for the 1yr contract and free install, can I migrate without paying anything with the excuse the terms and conditions of my original contract have changed?

Best Regards
5 REPLIES
jabb0
Grafter

Can I move from PlusNet?

I remeber the days when downloading at early AM was a freebie, bit like economy7 - i take it these days have long gone with the intoduction of Broadnband
N/A

Can I move from PlusNet?

I seriously doubt it mate, all isps have their bottoms (edit) covered in regards to letting you off without paying the £70 fee they need to give bt (or whatever the figure is) and changing the contract. If they wanted to come round to your house while you were at work, smash the window with your lawn ornaments, go in and make themselves a cup of tea, eat your digestives and leave skidmarks in your toilet they've probably got it covered in the contract.

You could kick up some dust and see what they say though, worth a go. 90GB in the am doesn't seem that ridiculous.
N/A

Can I move from PlusNet?

Just phoned PN apparently I had 14 days from the new T&C's to get away with the activation but they said they will let me go with the year contract thing.

I think Ill stick it out for a year so the activation gets cheaper atm it stand at £83.75 (ouch), Ive agreed to lower my downloads Sad

If my speed isnt back up within 30 days tho Im migrating to Zen
Community Veteran

Can I move from PlusNet?

But 90GB is well with the allowance fo £21.99 :?
N/A

Can I move from PlusNet?

The emails sent yesterday, also relate to what has been used in the previous 3 months.

Also remember, peak-time usage can trigger this too.