cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANCEL THAT

N/A

CANCEL THAT

I want you to cancel that message. The dodgy wiring in my UPS (Universal Plant System) was the problem. I already called the retailer and told them to SORT IT OUT NOW.
13 REPLIES
N/A

RE: CANCEL THAT

> I want you to cancel that message. The dodgy wiring in my UPS (Universal Plant System) was the problem. I already called the retailer and told them to SORT IT OUT NOW.

This goes from bad to worse!!! I've now had BT round to check the line. It seems plusnet forgot to switch on the lights and then told me it was wires only install. So it seems i've never had DALS at all, No wonder my speeds were bad. If you think I'm going to be refered again, well no WAY, I'm just waiting for my fees to come through then I'm off.

I'm posting this in USENOT as well, just in case someone remembers what that was.
N/A

I checked the pulsent nuseot but I couldnt find your post.

If you stop putting your feet into the plant pot than you will not need to keep repotting Smiley

N/A

> I checked the pulsent nuseot but I couldnt find your post.
>
> If you stop putting your feet into the plant pot than you will not need to keep repotting Smiley
>
>

Hey guys, I've solved the problem!!! It was the filters after all. Seems that some are better than others. I'd recommend Dyson absolute filters, its something to do with the vortex that speeds everything up. The Plusnet supplied 'Uncle' filters just don't clean the carpet.

My only problem now is how to get hold of my pingu and not have any slags whilst playing games. Anyone else have problems with video to video using their router, mines all jerky?

N/A

The nuthouse is that way >>>>>>>
--
Jason
=====
N/A

So with christmas coming up in just over 2 weeks, we can expect loads of lil immature kiddies coming online then?. Mummy and Daddy will buy them super computers and ADSL lines... FREELOADERS!!!

Well we were warned a while back!
Look what happend when they gave mobile phones to kids, now you can never get a connection until after 9pm. LOL Smiley
--
Jason
=====
N/A

> So with christmas coming up in just over 2 weeks, we can expect loads of lil immature kiddies coming online then?. Mummy and Daddy will buy them super computers and ADSL lines... FREELOADERS!!!
>
> Well we were warned a while back!
> Look what happend when they gave mobile phones to kids, now you can never get a connection until after 9pm. LOL Smiley
>
> --
> Jason
> =====

I thought you could only uploaders or downloaders! I like the sound of this FREEloaders, how can I get some?

And how did you know my computer was super?
N/A

> And how did you know my computer was super?

We freeloaded video of your computer and it took a long time so we thought it must be super even if the slad was a bit slower.

I cant tell you where to get freeloaders but if you keep your eyes open you might spot some. I am sorry but rudolf cant bring the freeloaders because nasty-llama cut him into pieces.
N/A

Some people just shouldn't be allowed on doscussion Forams...
N/A

> Some people just shouldn't be allowed on doscussion Forams...

cliff started it in the previous thread Smiley
N/A

> > Some people just shouldn't be allowed on doscussion Forams...
>
> cliff started it in the previous thread Smiley

Ahhhhh Mr Crag, your shenanigans have caught up on you. This is your thread and its about time you showed some responsibility and gave up this buffoonary NOW.

N/A

Nah ... this thread was a follow-up on your previous thread. Please see that thread for
outstanding buffoonary(sp?).
N/A

> Nah ... this thread was a follow-up on your previous thread. Please see that thread for
> outstanding buffoonary(sp?).
>

Just being sensible for a moment, but how did you get on with your router? Did you resolve your issues with Plusnet?

Cliff
N/A

Yeah lets be sensible but not for too long Wink Well the answer to your question is so-so and to-and-fro. Zero progress then some progress now zero progress again.