cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband disconnected - no way to report this!

tywn-rodyn
Grafter

What on earth is the matter with PN? They have 'blocked' their telephone lines with too many 'helpful?' messages and you land up going around in a circle instead of finding a human being on the end of the line.

Haven't rung up for ages but I was disconnected all day yesterday and againlast week. There is NO message of apology from Pn although I still pay for those days connections! I am also losing out on things I am doing online, which I am paying for!!!

I am very discontented, as this is no service. Maybe soon they will put an end to these forums too, so there will be no other way to complain except via the post!! [snail-mail!]

Jill
3 REPLIES
N/A

Same here, no broadband connection,tried to phone them,round and round,gave up.

Went back this evening using dial up and filled out one of those tickets with all the questions plug directly into master socket,reboot equipment etc and they said they'd check my connection and get back to me with a report via My Questions.

Fortunately it is now back.

p.s. My clock is an hour slow I posted at 8.47pm
N/A

I think that you are supposed to leave a message on the phone system, only they've forgotten to tell you when to leave it.
The idea is, if you can't get through, they call you back.
N/A

I think that you are supposed to leave a message on the phone system, only they've forgotten to tell you when to leave it.
The idea is, if you can't get through, they call you back.

Hmm, I left one last Saturday, never made it into the system. Fortunately I got through on Sunday and managed to speak to someone.

Fault's not fixed though...

How I managed to get the ot answerphone system, I'm not sure though...