cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband With Incoming Calls Only + Transfering ADS:

N/A

Just moved into a flat with a few mates and i'm interested in getting my Broadband transferred over to that address.

Is this simple enough/does it cost?

Secondly, if we get a BT phone line with incoming calls only, would this let Broadband connect to the net?
I'm not sure if the incoming calls would differentiate the Broadband stream.

We'd really rather have the incoming calls only so as not to run up huge bills.

Finally, if it costs to transfer the ADSL to another address, is it easy enough to change the payment/account details to that of my parents, so as I can start up a new account at the new address?
3 REPLIES
N/A

Sorry to be impatient, but i'm not being lazy with not looking for the info, my net time at the mo is very limited.

Any help in the matter would be greatly appreciated.
janitor
Grafter

Yes you can have ADSL with incomming calls only 2 friends have Been using this for a while. If i uderstand you correctly either way whether you tranfwere your present account to your new address or start a new acoount you will need to enter a new defered repayment deal I.E need to be with +net for 5 years for it to be totally free, cost reducing each completed year for 5 years . I'm sure someone will correct me if i'm wrong
JonathanW
Grafter

Hi,

You have two options, as far as payment goes, when you move your ADSL to a new location. The first is to pay the fee upfront, which means that its out of the way. The other is the deferred option already mentioned

As for changing the payment details, and name, on the account, and this can be done via the website itself.