cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Wars - ADSL 0 : Cable 1

N/A

Broadband Wars - ADSL 0 : Cable 1

Theres no point in denying it, I have experienced countless problems with the ADSL service since signing up on the 1st of April. I guess I must be an "April Fool" for signing up and spending a small fortune on modem and filters equipment.

I have 2 choices in my area, I can have ADSL or NTL Cable, I feel like I made the wrong choice after hearing from a friend's experience of using NTL Cable. To my knowledge, he has never had to complain or moan once about the cable service in terms of speed or reliability.

The first round of the broadband wars goes to Cable in my opinion.
3 REPLIES
Grimbo
Grafter

RE: Broadband Wars - ADSL 0 : Cable 1

> I have 2 choices in my area, I can have ADSL or NTL Cable, I feel like I made the wrong choice after hearing from a friend's experience of using NTL Cable. To my knowledge, he has never had to complain or moan once about the cable service in terms of speed or reliability.

Sorry Spence, but you definately made the wrong choice. Even when my ADSL was working, my mates NTL has always been faster than my ADSL!
N/A

RE: Broadband Wars - ADSL 0 : Cable 2

I have to say it but so have I, all my m8's have cable and havent had any problems but a few router probs but speeds are always good and the games we might aswell throw in the towel cos BT are never going make ADSL gamer friendly unlike Cable.
So I am going to add another point to Cable for the gaming experience.
N/A

RE: Broadband Wars - ADSL 0 : Cable 2

Got to agree there. Used to work for ntl cable support. Much better speeds than ADSL. Shame I can't get it. Shocked(

> I have to say it but so have I, all my m8's have cable and havent had any problems but a few router probs but speeds are always good and the games we might aswell throw in the towel cos BT are never going make ADSL gamer friendly unlike Cable.
> So I am going to add another point to Cable for the gaming experience.