cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Speed

N/A

Broadband Speed

I am experiencing severe problems with download speeds. Just checked it and I am getting download speeds less than dial up. Any ideas what I should be looking at? Its been loke this for a few days.
4 REPLIES
N/A

Broadband Speed

Does anybody ever reply to posting on this bloody site. A chocolate fire guard would be more use Cheesy
N/A

Broadband Speed

Are you on BB+?
If so the speed issues are well known (check the community support forum)
PN are doing little to nothing to sort this out, that being the case Trading standards and OFCOM have been informed of the matter.
N/A

Broadband Speed

I had the same problems until I changed supplier a week ago. OMG the speed i'm getting now is incredible with my new supplier, leave these jokers as soon as you can they don't give a toss about customers. You will not regret leaving.
MOGO
Grafter

Speed - [color=red]B[/color]roadband [color=darkred]T[rouble

I had the same problems until I changed supplier a week ago. OMG the speed i'm getting now is incredible with my new supplier, leave these jokers as soon as you can they don't give a toss about customers. You will not regret leaving.

Think I will be jumping ship too as of late it's more like a dial up connection than broadband and if anything it's getting worse rather than better.
Always was happy under Plusnet but feared service would suffer once they were gobbled up by BT and my concerns look to have come to fruition.

Open ended promises of things getting better are no consolation when you paying the same for a lesser service!!!

Evil