cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Problems

N/A

Broadband Problems

Hi

Is anyone else having problems with their broadband. Mines been abysmal for the past few weeks now (unable to connect, dropped connections, time outs, taking ages to connect etc). I've already started to look around to other providers but don't really want the hassle of switching.

I've had no problems up until now, but recently the service seems to have died.

And does anyone know which bit i'm supposed to check in help and support on the service status page ??. Is it ADSL dial which i look at to see if there are known problems with regards to the above Huh

Andy
4 REPLIES
brettking24
Grafter

mine also :(

hi my boradband has been playing up big time,i get conected but after a few min my conection stops,never had this problem before but want it sorted as im paying £23 for a service that is running very poorly Sad

whats up with it!!!
N/A

Broadband Problems

Yes...loads of people are experiencing these problems....still no acknowledgment from Plusnet that there's even an issue.
check this thread for details http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=50701
brettking24
Grafter

still no good

still no good!!!!sort it out plusnet
N/A

Degrading service over several weeks ..... then rock bottom.

Hi, sounds exactly like my problem. After a few days of virtually zero internet & two very unhappy daughters (MSN freaks) I'm glad I've got some service back albeit with significant drop outs. I'm a newbie to this forum but looking at the postings it doesn't look like PlusNet has many satisfied customers just now! :?