cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Max Upgrade problem.

N/A

Hi,

I got an email from support on 2nd May saying that my broadband connection would be upgraded to ADSL Max. Can someone tell me if and when this will happen as I have just checked my account and it says I still have a 2mb connection. Is there anything I need to do at my end or is it down to you :?:

Thanks

Chris
3 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

Hi there,

I'm having a look at your account now and it looks as though the upgrade has completed, the updated speeds had not yet filtered through to our system but I have given these a nudge for you.
Try rebooting your modem/router and you should see the new speeds possible on your account.

*Edit* Just looking here it appears your speed is currently at around 1 Mb, if your modem/router syncs higher for 3 days this will increase automatically.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
N/A

Hi,

I have just rebooted my router and its still reporting 2mb. I'll give it another try later and see if that makes any difference. Thanks for the very quick response.

Chris
N/A

Hi,

Just to let you know I have just done a speed test and this is the result I get.
Linky

Moderators note by James (sallyandjames) : Changed [img] to a [url] as the image was stretching the page somewhat. Wink