cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Binatone USB ADSL Modem - missing driver CD

Community Veteran

Come on Plusnet! Time for someone to put that big boot on your foot and accelerate your foot in an arc towards your suppliers back-end database!

Second referral of mine in two days that has received their starter pack without the driver CD!

Its all well and good posting out CD's, which will arrive... in a couple of days... I have two people ITCHING to start using their nice spangly fast new ADSL lines, and are unable!

Can someone in the tech department at least zip-and-upload the drivers SOMEWHERE a bit sharpish, so I can pacify these people to whom I recommended Plusnet glowingly!

Or, failing that - does someone out there have one of these newly supplied ADSL modems (since August 03) that included a CD that would be willing to upload the drivers somewhere for me to download!

*prod Josh* - you seem to usually be on the evening (i.e. busy and harassed) shift!

Thanks people!

Barry.
4 REPLIES
N/A

I assume this is the modem you want in which case the drivers and setup guide are here

http://portal.free-online.net/supportpages.html?2UKrUz0931I=&Example_Session=9406ad9f9ec14fc1b9e0bc8...
Community Veteran

'fraid not. The Setup guide for the Binatone A500 is there, but the drivers, as yet, have to make an appearance. Sad

B.
N/A

I have also received the modem but no driver disk today Sad No drivers are available for download on either the Binatone webpage or plus nets page. Hopefully they will quickly get a copy of the drivers on there webpage for people to download rather than expect customers to wait a further 2-3 days to use a connection they are already paying for.
N/A

I recieved my disk yesterday, all three bits of it.
However I registered the modem with binatone via the web and called them and they have emailed me the drivers