cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Binatone 500

N/A

Binatone 500

Hi All

I ordered DSLconnect 250 for my sister - I'm pleased to say it was activated in 5 days and modem received on day 6! VERY good service from PlusNet there, I'd like to thank them. Very speedy..

However I shall be setting the modem / DSL up Saturday - Does anyone know if what come's on the current CDROM are the latest drivers, or would it be a good idea to download the new ZIP file that's available on the PN website.

It's a Windws98/SE machine BTW.

Many thanks

Glen
3 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Binatone 500

Use the drivers that come with the modem. I think the drivers you refered to on PlusNets website are for the old 2 light version, and will not work with the 3 light version you will be getting.
N/A

Binatone 500

Best bet would be the CD-ROM, because they more than likely will work (have had horrible experiences of using web drivers that are incomplete :p)

If not search online for binatone drivers, although I don't think the binatone website will have them because it seems to be pretty poor in that respect. You could try some driver sites to see if there are updated versions though.
N/A

Binatone 500

Thanks all - I'll stick with what's on the CD. At least it'll be a supported config as far as PN are concerned if we run into problems.

Glen