cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beyond A Joke

N/A

Beyond A Joke

What with ADSL always losing its signal, last minute postings saying there is going to be maintence that will not disconnect you and you will not have to reconnect, then when you do get disconnected and try to reconnect you can't, so you phone coustomer services to ask why and get a message saying the ADSL is down and a BT engineer is on route to mend it, no time scale given, although according to the original posting they should be their already I ask........Plusnet what the hell is going on and where do I apply for my compansation for lose of servise Once againHuh??
This is NOT REALLY NOT GOOD ENOUGH and although I can understand that you will try to pass the buck onto BT, you are as much to blame for letting them get away with it all the time.
Pete Tovey
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Beyond A Joke

Here Here !

I am also sick of the 'problems' that keep appearing on the ADSL service. I have now for the 5th time, since purchasing ADSL roughly 3 months ago, experienced problems connecting this morning.

It's frustrating enough when you can't get your email, but when you use the Internet in your profession, it becomes doubly frustrating.

I don't want to have to pay BT to make a call down the very medium for internet connectivity that I have chosen to abandon in favour of ADSL, just to find out that the ADSL service is C**P and unreliable ! I have paid my money and want a trustable service. Is this too much to ask for ? It strikes me that us British people are just supposed to put up with bad service from big business.

Why, when BT can run it's Leased Line services for businesses effortlessly 24/7, should they be having trouble with the 'new fangled ADSL' ?@!*&! Are they not as clever as they make out ?

On an almost daily basis, we read stories of the new scams and bad customer service practices that BT employ. People are fed up with the monopolistic, self-centered, unhelpful dinosaur that BT is.

As the providers of our service and the people who's salary we pay, is it not the duty of PlusNet to persuede BT to pull it's socks up and sort this mess out !

Yours, an extremely disgruntled ADSL customer !
N/A

RE: Beyond A Joke

> Here Here !
>
> I am also sick of the 'problems' that keep appearing on the ADSL service. I have now for the 5th time, since purchasing ADSL roughly 3 months ago, experienced problems connecting this morning.
>
> It's frustrating enough when you can't get your email, but when you use the Internet in your profession, it becomes doubly frustrating.
>
> I don't want to have to pay BT to make a call down the very medium for internet connectivity that I have chosen to abandon in favour of ADSL, just to find out that the ADSL service is C**P and unreliable ! I have paid my money and want a trustable service. Is this too much to ask for ? It strikes me that us British people are just supposed to put up with bad service from big business.
>
> Why, when BT can run it's Leased Line services for businesses effortlessly 24/7, should they be having trouble with the 'new fangled ADSL' ?@!*&! Are they not as clever as they make out ?
>
> On an almost daily basis, we read stories of the new scams and bad customer service practices that BT employ. People are fed up with the monopolistic, self-centered, unhelpful dinosaur that BT is.
>
> As the providers of our service and the people who's salary we pay, is it not the duty of PlusNet to persuede BT to pull it's socks up and sort this mess out !
>
> Yours, an extremely disgruntled ADSL customer !

Thank you for you support, I also posted this message under plusnet, please have a look at the respones in there and feel free to jump in,
Regards.
Pete.