cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad Service

N/A

Bad Service

I have finally got around to moving from plusnet due to there incredibly bad support and service. But unfortunately this has been done at a price I only gave them 28 days notice instead of 30 and the tight gits are going to charge me for a whole xtra month. As they keep saying it is in there terms, but think they might give a little for sake of 2 days, but no! (and they wonder why I am leaving).

Message to Plusnet Support: this post is not abusive and is 100% truefull so please do not threaten to have me taken out of the discussion forum. Thank you
4 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Bad Service

> I have finally got around to moving from plusnet due to there incredibly bad support and service. But unfortunately this has been done at a price I only gave them 28 days notice instead of 30 and the tight gits are going to charge me for a whole xtra month. As they keep saying it is in there terms, but think they might give a little for sake of 2 days, but no! (and they wonder why I am leaving).
>
> Message to Plusnet Support: this post is not abusive and is 100% truefull so please do not threaten to have me taken out of the discussion forum. Thank you
>

I think you will find that this is because BT charge them unless they give BT 30 days notice to cease your connection. All there' doing is passing on the same terms to you.

Are you not migrating to another provider?
N/A

This matter is already being addressed over ont he PlusNet forum, where the past was also made. We would ask users to refrain from posting to multiple forums, especially as this post is off-topic for this forum.

Regards,

Ian Wild
PlusNet Customer Support
N/A

> This matter is already being addressed over ont he PlusNet forum, where the past was also made. We would ask users to refrain from posting to multiple forums, especially as this post is off-topic for this forum.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ian Wild
> PlusNet Customer Support

Your quite right it is, but its three pages in and thats why I didn't realise it was a cross posting. Can you not close a cross thread like this with an appropriate link?
N/A

> Your quite right it is, but its three pages in and thats why I didn't realise it was a cross posting. Can you not close a cross thread like this with an appropriate link?

I could I suppose, although it would be extra work which we shoudlen't need to do! The problem is that we don't normally monitor this forum (I'm only here because it's the weekend and it's quiet), so we generally miss these things. I am actually pushing to get this policy changed so we will have to see.

We are waiting on development of new forums which will allow us to sort this out properly!

Regards,

Ian Wild
PlusNet Customer Support