cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad Pings on weekday evenings

N/A

Bad Pings on weekday evenings

Just to say recently i have been experiecing terrible pings on many online games during the evenings. Just wondered if there was a reason?
7 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Bad Pings on weekday evenings

ya i got same problem.. and current of days, the speed only about 120k-150k.. what's that problem?
we pay for such a bad performanceHuh?
N/A

> ya i got same problem.. and current of days, the speed only about 120k-150k.. what's that problem?
> we pay for such a bad performanceHuh?
>

Same problem, weekends and evening. Been that way for a couple of weeks and my gaming pings have gone from 40's to 100's on the same servers Sad

Plusnet, have you started to packetshape by any chance without telling us?
N/A

Got this from Tech.

Dear Customer

There has been a problem open internally regards this. Our network engineers are currently investigating a possible issue. We will update you via the poratl as soon as we know more.
N/A

> Just to say recently i have been experiecing terrible pings on many online games during the evenings. Just wondered if there was a reason?

>
>
>
Yup Im getting the same prob on all games I play I mean I use to ping at 60-76ms but now I ping at a terrible 200ms almost as bad as a 56k modem.

Grimbo
Grafter

> Just to say recently i have been experiecing terrible pings on many online games during the evenings. Just wondered if there was a reason?

Yup... same here... clears up at around midnight.
N/A

Well, you're luckier than I am. I've had a ticket open for this for 2 weeks, and I had to ring to chase it to find out what was going on. And even then, I only got the usual "don't know what's wrong, but we're looking at it". You know, I get the feeling they'd be looking a lot harder if we were paying £50/month (or if they didn't have the catch-all statement of "we don't guarantee any level of service, but you've still got to pay us for the service you should count yourself lucky to receive").

> Got this from Tech.
>
> Dear Customer
>
> There has been a problem open internally regards this. Our network engineers are currently investigating a possible issue. We will update you via the poratl as soon as we know more.
>

N/A

same here too. gets good at midnight....