cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad Customer Service

N/A

Bad Customer Service

Has anyone experienced that if you have got same problem going on for many days and you complain on the same ticket number oftimes you get answers from differnt people from the support centre telling the same stuff as they do not know the history at all! It seems that when they do not bother to look at the previous correspondance pertaining to the same ongoing problem in the same ticket.

So in the end the problem is never solved!

For the same continuous fault it should be one person handleing it!
6 REPLIES
firmager
Grafter

Bad Customer Service

Yea i've had this problem a few times,

you just have to keep going on and on and on, leaving updates on your problem every couple of days and drop in a few threats of contacting trading standards and they should answer u lol
N/A

Bad Customer Service

I think I have been a victim of this too. They just don't seem to look at the case overall or even seem to believe what you are telling them. See my thread
AndyMan
Grafter

Bad Customer Service

Just open another ticket referring to the open one , seems to annoy em enough to close the new one and look at the old one ... Cheesy
N/A

Bad Customer Service

I spoke to a tech support staff member and was told to Google it!
N/A

Bad Customer Service

I think they've been gradually replacing all the CS staff that actually had any value with an army of monkeys.
Half my tickets I end up closing myself because I can't be bothered explaining anymore.
When they put the phone staff on the tickets the other day I ended up closing all of them without a resolution because the answers I got were so bad.

I wouldn't mind paying 25p/min or so if they actually bought back the staff who knew what they were talking about and could answer the phone within 10 minutes.
N/A

Watchdog Informed

I informed the problems I have been having with no adsl connection inspite several complaints and the plusnet attitude of passing the buck to BT line fault and needing extra money for that, rather than solving what the real problem is.

It cannot be the line as there are many similar complaints on the forum.