cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT order tracker

vic_newey
Grafter

BT order tracker

tried the order tracker to see if my pending upgrade is mentioned but the site loaded at the speed of a ruptured snail & displayed a 'site down' message with a list of the usual support phone numbers instead so I guess it's been overloaded with hits
18 REPLIES
N/A

URL is ?

you mean we can track the progress of BT orders?
Please state the URL.

Thanks in advance.
N/A

just thought

you don't mean the +net ADSL tracker do you?
N/A

BT order tracker

You can track your BT ADSL orders here http://www.dslzoneuk.net/order_tracker.php by entering your BT phone line account number and phone number
N/A

BT order tracker

That's fantastic. Thank you very much.

Much better than asking +net support who, in the main, seem unable to determine whats going on.
You know they told me that my line was provisioned and any problems were down to my equipment and wiring..... Turns out that BT have not provisioned the line yet..
vic_newey
Grafter

BT order tracker

BT site still down, just an apology from BT & a list of the usual phone numbers:-

We are very sorry that you have been experiencing difficulties with accessing BT.com. We are aware of the problems and are working hard to restore service as quickly as possible. We thank you for your patience in this matter.

Below is a list of useful numbers that may be able to assist you while the site is down:
vic_newey
Grafter

BT order tracker

just tried sunnymeads link above & entered my details & it came back with the reply that nothing has been ordered for my line! not sure as to whether my 1 meg upgrade has been placed by +net or not, have I been waiting in vain !
If +net support reads this can you check for me please ?
N/A

BT order tracker

Hi vicnewey. I own the site you tried your order on. If you would like to message me with your account/phone number I can double check what state your order is up to.

Maybe it's a problem with the order tracker on my site, but if so I can at least fix it.

Thanks

James
DSL ZoneUK Admin
vic_newey
Grafter

BT order tracker

hello badnbusy,

cracking good site you are to be commended,
+net support are now investigating as my upgrade has not been reordered apparently, should find out later hopefully
N/A

BT order tracker

Thanks for the update! Good luck Smiley

Glad you like the site so far.

James
Lorian
Grafter

BT order tracker

You can check your BT orders directy with BT

https://www.cs-server1.bt.com/hhway-cls/com.bt.icm.opt.OptSummary?CUSNUM=yourBTaccountno&TELNUM=your...

Just replace yourBTaccountno with your BT account number and yourtelnumber with, you guessed it, your telephone number.

Mine shows a recent change to Talk Talk (if anyone wants a referral to get £10 back and free evening and weekend calls for a year, no catches then Private Mail me) and a pending 1mb re-grade.
vic_newey
Grafter

BT order tracker

hi walespc,
just tried that link & a page came up with an apology that order tracking unable to proceed, is it just my PC or what, every link I try ends in failure !
Lorian
Grafter

BT order tracker

Hi, it's still working ok here.

Please note that the account number is your BT account number which is two letters followed by 8 numbers. The phone number should include the code and have no spaces.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Jc.

Moderators note (John) Quote removed. Please don't quote all of the preceding post. It's just not needed.
vic_newey
Grafter

BT order tracker

I can't even get as far as the typing in part, thought I'd screencapture & post the view I get but at this time the page won't even load, will try again later
vic_newey
Grafter

BT order tracker

Hi walespc, here is the screen I get when checking from your link:-

Order Tracking Sorry, we are currently unable to display the status of your order. Please check and try again later. If the problem persists you may wish to email us at the following address:
Copy Paste in a new browser window: http://www.bt.com/feedback/feedback.jsp for Residential Customers, or http://www.bt.com/b4b/user_workspace/b4b_sme_enquiry_std_form.jsp?prodOID=232414&UserSegment=SME&con... for Business Customers

Or alternatively you can speak to one of our Customer Service Advisors on the following number:
0800 309080 (residential customers)
0800 777666 (business customers)