cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT activate on sundays?

dragona
Grafter

BT activate on sundays?

Do BT activate lines on Sundays? my activation date is supposed to be today dont hold out much hope though :\
17 REPLIES
N/A

BT activate on sundays?

Not usualy, however, they do work Sundays.

You are more likely to find it being tomorrow though. THe good news is you will not be billed for it.
dragona
Grafter

BT activate on sundays?

i was billed from the 1st of this month ... cause i wanted my package changed from 32.99 to 29.99
dragona
Grafter

BT activate on sundays?

well thats what my transactions says. also im assuming you just get disconnected even if you are using the phone line (i.e. internet)
N/A

BT activate on sundays?

Sorry, can you clarify what you mean by disconnecting?

BT will need to perform tests, move your line at the exchange and attach extra equipment in order to activate your line.

This will normaly result in disconnections in your voice service (voice and dialup calls) whislt these take place.
dragona
Grafter

BT activate on sundays?

ok thanks Sad gotta wait another day

Disconnect: i meant like if i was talking to someone the line would just go dead.
N/A

BT activate on sundays?

Sorry, I am still not clear about disconnection.

Are you asking if it dosconnects you when you use ADSL?
dragona
Grafter

BT activate on sundays?

No, im on 56K at the moment i was just asking:

if i was using the phone line like for telephoning people, or connecting to the internet ... will i just get cut off? or will they just leave it till next time?
N/A

BT activate on sundays?

To my knowledge, they do wait. Though this will usualy mean them performing the tests and activation on another order, and your own moving to the back of the queue.

On one activation I did, they phoned up to ask if it was possible to disconnect the line, as it was in use pretty much all the time.

Remaining disconnected will help your cause though most likely.
dragona
Grafter

BT activate on sundays?

ive been on almost 36 hours now disconnecting at 2 hour intervals for about 1 minute
N/A

BT activate on sundays?

When you lift a phone during that time, is the line dead?

if so, that is a good sign that you could be activated today.
dragona
Grafter

BT activate on sundays?

yea i had one earlier today. i hadnt been connected for 3 hours though. would there be a chance of it happening after 6 PM?

Edit: i havent used the phone since my last post at about 15:40
dragona
Grafter

BT activate on sundays?

guess thats a no?
N/A

BT activate on sundays?

How do u change 2 29.99 a month then
dragona
Grafter

BT activate on sundays?

i e-mailed ian-wilding (i hope its right) because my line wasnt activated i got a free regrade (i was only 1 day off the different prices) if you have been activated then you need to pay a regrade fee i believe, Check my last topic called "new Prices" (Something like that)