cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Voyager ADSL USB Modem

N/A

Hello All, newbie here.

Quick question, I just had my comfirmation e-mail today which has made me all excited Cheesy so I'm ready for some broadband at home. Now, I've been given a BT Voyager ADSL modem by a friend so I plugged it in and installed what drivers I could find (I used the ones from the BT CD that came with the modem) and it has put some icons for BT broadband on my desktop. Now, do I just ignore these icons and try to put in my own settings to connect to plusnet and it should sort itself out or do I have to re-install some clean drivers ?
Like I said I'm very new to this thing and any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Downsy
2 REPLIES
N/A

The main difference in the settings is the username and password - you're using the same adsl kit at the exchange to connect, so hopefully it should all work fine
N/A

Thanks for that, the setup computer side seems to be working fine and I've managed to get on the net Smiley . I'm having a bit of problems with the telephone sockets, but I'll have a bit more of a play before I get too stressed