cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT / PLUSNET talk to each other ARRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!

Voodoo
Dabbler

BT / PLUSNET talk to each other ARRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!

I hope customer services / Support are reading this because they are very soon gonna lose a New customer and potentially others if they dont get there Finger out and sort out my NONE WORKING ADSL CONNECTION.

I was told ON Tue 7th May my ADSL was done and READY TO USE yeah thays a JOKE!!!!!
Its now the 16 may and I know all ur customer service team personally I have even been invited round for tea I have rang that much.

WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE GET THERE FINGER OUT AND SORT OUT MY ADSL ACCOUNT OR I WILL BE GOING ELSWERE.

YES IAM P.....d OFF

Paul
User Name: staticx
--
***** The Truth is Out There ******
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: BT / PLUSNET talk to each other ARRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!

> I hope customer services / Support are reading this because they are very soon gonna lose a New customer and potentially others if they dont get there Finger out and sort out my NONE WORKING ADSL CONNECTION.
>
> I was told ON Tue 7th May my ADSL was done and READY TO USE yeah thays a JOKE!!!!!
> Its now the 16 may and I know all ur customer service team personally I have even been invited round for tea I have rang that much.
>
> WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE GET THERE FINGER OUT AND SORT OUT MY ADSL ACCOUNT OR I WILL BE GOING ELSWERE.
>
>
> YES IAM P.....d OFF
>

Hi Paul,

I have asked our ADSL team to contact BT on your behalf and get an update for you. This does seem to have taken BT longer than usual to resolve and we will update the open contact on your account once we have some feedback.

Regards,

Dave

--
| David Scarpa...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support.....................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
N/A

> I hope customer services / Support are reading this because they are very soon gonna lose a New customer and potentially others if they dont get there Finger out and sort out my NONE WORKING ADSL CONNECTION.
>
> I was told ON Tue 7th May my ADSL was done and READY TO USE yeah thays a JOKE!!!!!
> Its now the 16 may and I know all ur customer service team personally I have even been invited round for tea I have rang that much.
>
> WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE GET THERE FINGER OUT AND SORT OUT MY ADSL ACCOUNT OR I WILL BE GOING ELSWERE.
>
>
> YES IAM P.....d OFF
>
> Paul
> User Name: staticx
>
> --
> ***** The Truth is Out There ******

Hi Paul,

I tried getting ADSL and to be honest, I'm glad BT told Plusnet my line wasn't suitable!! I found it darn right difficult to purchase a half decent ADSL modem from anywhere. When the first one arrived, there was no driver for it (fat lot of good) I called the company concerned (Gladiator) who said there was no driver at all (even worse) and got told to download one from the manufacturer site. Their site had no such driver!! I returned it for immediate refund. Now have an Alcatel instead with no use for it!! I was told by plusnet, before I bought it, BT had said my line was fine. Then after I bought it they changed their tune to - my line is no good for ADSL. That was after 10 days of keeping the modem and I can't return it now!!!
I think the ADSL industry should get its act together and quickly. I for one am advertising BAD PRESS ABOUT IT TO EVERYONE I MEET - SHAMBLES typical British Industry - unreliable. Hope you have a bit more luck with it pretty soon.

Ian

N/A

I've been waiting since 21st April, first it was BT's automated system that chucked the order back, then it was BT saying the CLI number I provided was incorrect (Hello!!!! it's my own telephone number), now it's 'your order was stuck in BT's system, sorry but you have to wait another 5 business days'. PANTS, complete and utter pants!! I DON'T BLAME +NET!! but something needs to be done about the activation procedure, in this age of computers and communications you'd think they have a better procedure than: order placed - engineer goes out to exchange - Oooh look, number doesn't match - better write a 50 page report - BT tell plusnet 'sorry but the number you have provided is wrong. we haven't checked our own database cos that would be too easy'. Repeat, repeat, repeat....... I give up!!