cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Order Tracker

N/A

BT Order Tracker

A couple of days ago I ordered easystart ADSL, but because I have the dreaded DACS I am assuming my order will take a bit longer than usual whilst BT do their stuff. On another post here there is mention of a BT order tracker, which I have signed up for. However, to view the progress with my ADSL connection I need to enter an order number. I have had a look around the site, and my account details, but I have found no mention of where I can get this from, does anybody have any idea?
9 REPLIES
Community Veteran

BT Order Tracker

Have you looked under the Connection Settings section where you will find the ADSL Tracker.?
This could give you a start.
N/A

BT Order Tracker

Sorry, I might not have been too clear in my original post. I have had a look at the ADSL tracker page, but this just says that Plus Net have submitted a request to BT for activation. I was hoping that the BT site might have details about their progress in removing DACS. I had a look around the section you suggested John, but couldn't seem to find anything, perhaps I am missing the obvious somewhere? The BT site wants an order number in this sort of format - ABC123YZ.
Community Veteran

BT Order Tracker

No I don't think you have missed anything. I thought from your first posting that you may have only looked at the Account details section and not found the ADSL Tracker.
If it shows that your order has been placed then I think the next step is to request the order number from PlusNet by raising a link:Contact us ticket. Then you can hopefully follow what BT are up to with their own tracking system.
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

BT Order Tracker

Hi,

Our report from BT is showing the DACS on the line and that it is due for removal, but doesn't show a date,
I'll send you a PM with what I think the BT order number is, let me know if it works and gives you any exra information.
N/A

BT Order Tracker

Thanks for messaging me with the order number Dave, that is just the thing that I have been looking for. Thanks for your time in replying as well John.

Incidentally, my experiences with Plus Net have been very positive so far, with good friendly support provided at each stage. I can think of very few companies that place so much importance on good customer care and service.
N/A

BT Order Tracker

May be worth keeping your eye on the ADSL tracker code. It certainly tells you when the line is enabled should also let you know when DACS is removed.

goto http://bbs.adslguide.org.uk/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=btsupplier&Number=996059&page=0&view=expande...

Info on meaning http://bbs.adslguide.org.uk/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=btsupplier&Number=999918&page=0&view=expande...
N/A

BT Order Tracker

There is a way round having to "know" your order number - bt have just stopped people from abusing the facility (remember 17070?) Nice one BT.

Just enter the following in your address bar:

https://www.cs-server1.bt.com/hhway-cls/com.bt.icm.opt.OptSummary?CUSNUM=XXXXXXXXXX&TELNUM=XXXXXXXXX...

The argument after CUSNUM is your 10 digit BT account number, and TELNUM is, well, pretty self explanatory...
N/A

BT Order Tracker

Awesome stuff! I love it.

Note to people using this, the first two digits of the ten-digit code can be found at the start of "Your account and bill number" on a BT bill. My account number is only 8 numbers, but there should be two extra letters at the start.
N/A

BT Order Tracker

thanks wincor after searching you gave me what i was looking for.