cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Line Disconnection

N/A

BT Line Disconnection

My Homechoice account has been cancelled but the line sync light on me router is still solid green.I guess this means that BT still have not disabled my ADSL line. They are already 5 days late in disabling is there any way that plus.net could use the existing ADSL line that i have activated.
4 REPLIES
N/A

RE: BT Line Disconnection

I had that as well ED. bt was the drag point in being switched. Phoning them didnt help either. hehe.
in the end it was about 2 weeks from the time i agreed with plusnet to being connected. just watch the modem, once it loses sync, then you can say hello to the support guys again. before that and they really cannot do anything and you will just get frustrated.
hope this helps.
btw, i thought homey were doing 512, what happened?
was it the usual nat (which they keep promising to get rid of) that did it?
N/A

> get this i have had a lot of trouble trying to get broadband.
having tried with 5 different adsl isp`s the guy next door got adsl with aol i know AOL. but none the less i thought better than nothing so i gave it a go. no suprise when bt came back again with a line failure. so i called bt to report noise on my line they sent an engineer round to fix line ( got it rerouted back to exchange ) woooohooooo
right now i have a good line so try again.......
not with AOL but this company. i am seven days from cancelling aol remember it never got activated due to a poor line. however bt are convinced i allready have a adsl account going

the point being i wish i had !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--
N/A

> > get this i have had a lot of trouble trying to get broadband.
> having tried with 5 different adsl isp`s the guy next door got adsl with aol i know AOL. but none the less i thought better than nothing so i gave it a go. no suprise when bt came back again with a line failure. so i called bt to report noise on my line they sent an engineer round to fix line ( got it rerouted back to exchange ) woooohooooo
> right now i have a good line so try again.......
> not with AOL but this company. i am seven days from cancelling aol remember it never got activated due to a poor line. however bt are convinced i allready have a adsl account going
>
> the point being i wish i had !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> --
>
Homechoice are doing an expense 1meg download, 115k upload! service which is ***** for games. BT are starting to wind me up and cost me lots of money. Right im going to do somebodys head in at BT on a 0800 number hehehe.
N/A

> Homechoice are doing an expense 1meg download, 115k upload! service which is ***** for games. BT are starting to wind me up and cost me lots of money. Right im going to do somebodys head in at BT on a 0800 number hehehe.
>

don't give some poor callcentre worker a grillng because BT are rubbish, It ain't big and it ain't clever. And it won't help you get what you want.
Also you won't get anywhere calling them anyway, there'll be nothing the calltaker can do for you. Eventually BT will figure out you're not paying them and wil pull the ADSL line, whereupon you get Plusnet to turn it back on again. In between, you get free ADSL.