Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

BT Green Box

Highlighted

BT Green Box

I really am amazed that they don't suffer from more vandalism than they do.

Your average thug is probably scared of being electrocuted Smiley
26 REPLIES

BT Green Box

This is a local BT Green Box close to me. Fortunately, my line doesn't go through it. It has been like this for almost 2 months despite it being reported. There has been some activity, one kind person cleaned out the discarded Indian Curry and replaced it with a french bread stick.

The doors are missing and it is open to the elements, and the vandals.

Moral of this story is, if your DSL goes slow, check out your street corner BT Box.

www.cqg4uzg.plus.com/btbox.jpg

BT Green Box

I can see someone walking by and just ripping them cables out. :roll:

BT Green Box

That was why my connection had problems, but in my case a lorry had smashed into it.
Community Veteran

BT Green Box

A pair of wire cutters might get them out quicker to fix it Wink Or you could try washing your car with a hose right next to it. :twisted:

BT Green Box

A car crashed into our green box last year when it was icey, clean took it off the walkway.. A day later BT had replaced it with a manhole cover - pretty fast work.. And not likely to get knocked over any time soon Smiley.
Grafter

BT Green Box

Are you sure this is a BT box?

Doesn't seem to have enough spaghetti in it to me?

Dave

BT Green Box

I admit, this one is actually quite tidy. Even the french bread stick is not mouldy.
Grafter

BT Green Box

OK so where's the car gone?

Dave
Grafter

BT Green Box

Guess he 'fried' the car.

No looks like a cable cab not BT's. Just driven past a coulple (with doors on) and look similar.

Roland

BT Green Box

Same thing happened to the one in my road. Dam kids need to get a life and a education.

BT Green Box

I have a green box right outside my house 2. I always see bt vans stoping there 2 check what eva.

BT Green Box

Car is still there, although I do have to brush away the occasional fried bird. (Only joking)
Grafter

BT Green Box

Glad to hear the type r is OK. worried it may have connected with a certain green box!!

Keep up the QRP!!

Best I ever manage is abt 15Kw erp on 2mtrs tnks to antenna & BNOS linear!!

Regards

Dave
Community Veteran

BT Green Box

The box is not one of BT's its a NTL one and they are always leaving the doors open on their street cabinets.
I really am amazed that they don't suffer from more vandalism than they do.