cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT ADSL Activation

N/A

BT ADSL Activation

Yo, How long did it take everyone to get activated? it says 7-10days on my ADSL tracker thingy in the control panel, anyone care to share how long it took BT to convert there line?
10 REPLIES
N/A

RE: BT ADSL Activation

> Yo, How long did it take everyone to get activated? it says 7-10days on my ADSL tracker thingy in the control panel, anyone care to share how long it took BT to convert there line?

I would be intrested to know as well , as i have just signed up (14/08/2002).

I hope i dont get to many problems.

Matt
N/A

Nice i signed up for ADSL Home - Self Install on the Monday (12th)
N/A

Took 7 days for me.

BT activate loads of lines, so it depends how busy they are.

My friend was done in 3 days for example
--
MICROSOFT = Most Intelligent Customers Realize Our Software Only Fools
Teenagers
Saturn
Grafter

> Yo, How long did it take everyone to get activated? it says 7-10days on my ADSL tracker thingy in the control panel, anyone care to share how long it took BT to convert there line?

I've been waiting over 5 (five) weeks now, and still no action. I'm beginning to think it's just a waste of time and money! Anyone tried cable?
N/A

> > Yo, How long did it take everyone to get activated? it says 7-10days on my ADSL tracker thingy in the control panel, anyone care to share how long it took BT to convert there line?
>
> I've been waiting over 5 (five) weeks now, and still no action. I'm beginning to think it's just a waste of time and money! Anyone tried cable?
>

Hmm, i dont beleave you.
Saturn
Grafter

> > > Yo, How long did it take everyone to get activated? it says 7-10days on my ADSL tracker thingy in the control panel, anyone care to share how long it took BT to convert there line?
> >
> > I've been waiting over 5 (five) weeks now, and still no action. I'm beginning to think it's just a waste of time and money! Anyone tried cable?
> >
>
> Hmm, i dont beleave you.
>
Ask PlusNet if you don't believe me. I registered on 10/07/02 and I'm not impressed.

N/A

Oh dear.
N/A

It took my line eight days to be activated. Which is neatly in the promised range.
I then placed an order for the ADSL hardware on the afternoon of activation, (Wednesday 14th) it arrived the next morning. I got home from work, set it up, and now I have a stormingly fast connection. Smiley
N/A

got mine in 5days, weeeeee but should have been 10 but it was ready in 5, mabye even before that, so i phoned support and they turned it on

i think it was ready in 3days, and i got mad on 5 and got it turned on, heh
catshill
Grafter

> > Yo, How long did it take everyone to get activated?

4 days for me - though I contacted Plusnet myself after BT had sync'd my line.