cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BRAS profile stuck

colorado
Dabbler

BRAS profile stuck

Hi everyone, I currently have an outstanding ticket 22370172 issued on the 16th July.
My line dropped like a stone over last weekend (weather?)and as a solution Interleaving has been enabled on my line (even though 2 different routers have said it has been enabled for over a year).
From the 17th this has resulted in a synch speed of 2560kbps which is 600kbps more than ever before Cheesy .
My issue is that I cannot seem to get above 230kbps on any speedtest including BT's, I thought it only took 3 days at the higher figure to change the BRAS profile Sad .
Returned the ticket yesterday but no reply yet, just wondering if anyone could offer a solution.

Many thanks in advance.
1 REPLY
p_w_d_stone
Grafter

BRAS profile stuck

Can you do a BT Speedtest (help here) to confirm that your IP Profile is still low, and then raise a ticket with CSC to get a copy of line events- it's possible you're still experiencing disconnections or lower sync speeds that are preventing your IP Profile increasing.

These may be happening overnight (this is the most common time for loss of sync events due to increased EM noise) without you noticing them.