cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBC Broadband

N/A

BBC Broadband

Have just tried playing back some Top of The Pops 2 videos using Real , however unable to get a decent result as only receiving at about 100 Kps.
Just ran speed test = 460 Kps .
What is wrong ?

cheers Steve
10 REPLIES
elton
Grafter

RE: BBC Broadband

Why don't you download them from Kazza or whatever, and forget about that BBCi rubbish, and the QT virus.

> Have just tried playing back some Top of The Pops 2 videos using Real , however unable to get a decent result as only receiving at about 100 Kps.
> Just ran speed test = 460 Kps .
> What is wrong ?
>
> cheers Steve
>

--
Skonko!
N/A

> Why don't you download them from Kazza or whatever, and forget about that BBCi rubbish, and the QT virus.
>
> > Have just tried playing back some Top of The Pops 2 videos using Real , however unable to get a decent result as only receiving at about 100 Kps.
> > Just ran speed test = 460 Kps .
> > What is wrong ?
> >
> > cheers Steve
> >
>
>
>
> --
> Skonko!
>

:lol: LOL HEHE ROFLOL HAHA LOL :lol:

That has to be one of the funniest things I’ve read in a long time. HOHO I can’t stop laughing use KAZZA or something like it to avoid getting a virus chortle. For starters KAZZA will install I think it’s 4 different types of spyware which are basically just worms which are basically just a virus, then to follow that up the easiest way to get a virus is to use to download files using P2P software. This is a really good joke. LOL I bet you don’t even have an anti virus programme installed now that would really top it off. :lol::cheese:

N/A

> Have just tried playing back some Top of The Pops 2 videos using Real , however unable to get a decent result as only receiving at about 100 Kps.
> Just ran speed test = 460 Kps .
> What is wrong ?
>
> cheers Steve
>

Steve

I had the same problem you need to start real One player go into Tools -> Preferences

select connection and alter Normal and Maximum speed to 384kbps.

This seemed to work for me.

Hope it helps

Steve
elton
Grafter

Kazaa Lite, idiot.

> > Why don't you download them from Kazza or whatever, and forget about that BBCi rubbish, and the QT virus.
> >
> > > Have just tried playing back some Top of The Pops 2 videos using Real , however unable to get a decent result as only receiving at about 100 Kps.
> > > Just ran speed test = 460 Kps .
> > > What is wrong ?
> > >
> > > cheers Steve
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> > --
> > Skonko!
> >
>
> :lol: LOL HEHE ROFLOL HAHA LOL :lol:
>
> That has to be one of the funniest things I’ve read in a long time. HOHO I can’t stop laughing use KAZZA or something like it to avoid getting a virus chortle. For starters KAZZA will install I think it’s 4 different types of spyware which are basically just worms which are basically just a virus, then to follow that up the easiest way to get a virus is to use to download files using P2P software. This is a really good joke. LOL I bet you don’t even have an anti virus programme installed now that would really top it off. :lol::cheese:
>
>
>

--
Skonko!
N/A

Heh, Notle (elton) has obviously never heard of Kazaa Lite. www.k-lite.tk

:bandit:
N/A

Where have you read about getting all these nasty viruses, hmmmm. I've used KAZAA, for about 1 year and never got any viruse. Even if I did then it's nothing AVG- AntiVirus cant handle.
Kazaa even ofer Anti Virus software just in case.
To be perfectly honest I dont think people seem to botherd about getting a Virus now, due to there being so many Anti Virus kits. This is most probably supported by the 3,182,291 users on Kazaa this morning alone. So qiute frankly the jokes is on you.
Sorry.
N/A

> Heh, Notle (elton) has obviously never heard of Kazaa Lite. www.k-lite.tk
>
> :bandit:

OOPS! Sorry, I meant Felter (ferretone) in my previous post!
N/A

if you think kazaa installs spyware and the likes then you obviously dont mind them coz real player is FULL of spyware. even if you check the box when you install it not allowing real player to use cookies and track your use it still does it regardless.
check out www.grc.com for more details.
N/A

Where on his post does he mention kazaalite my eye site must be getting bad as I can not see it. As for the virus part, if you dont think you can get a virus from kazaa go to the kazaalite forum, look in the fakey forum, there and amongst all the fake files which I must admit there are a lot of them about you will also find a lot of the programmes have a virus hidding in them. One of the favorite programmes to hide a virus in is the anti-virus programmes you can download of there, suppose that makes a lot of sense.
espresso_mick
Grafter