cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

N/A

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

I'm very dissappointed to be one of PLUS.NET customer!!! I was looking for non-yearly contract broadband connection. So, I called the customer service regarding this issue. I was told that the £33++ package suited me! Then I signed for this package without any consideration and I followed the link as told!

The end of the day, I decided to terminate my connection as I shifted to a new house. I requested for cancellation of my account then.

If I had never asked plus.net about this, I would never known that I was signed under yearly contract.

- VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!
- LIAR!!!
- NOT RECOMMENDED!!!

N/B:
Blueyonder provides non-yearly contract broadband!!! Don't go for this service...

Regards,

Tiong
Dissappointed customer
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran

RE: BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

> I'm very dissappointed to be one of PLUS.NET customer!!! I was looking for non-yearly contract broadband connection. So, I called the customer service regarding this issue. I was told that the £33++ package suited me! Then I signed for this package without any consideration and I followed the link as told!
>
> The end of the day, I decided to terminate my connection as I shifted to a new house. I requested for cancellation of my account then.
>
> If I had never asked plus.net about this, I would never known that I was signed under yearly contract.
>
> - VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!
> - LIAR!!!
> - NOT RECOMMENDED!!!
>
> N/B:
> Blueyonder provides non-yearly contract broadband!!! Don't go for this service...
>
> Regards,
>
> Tiong
> Dissappointed customer

As stated by someone else on one of the other many threads you have entered all saying the same.
You cannot blame Plus net if YOU did not READ the terms of the contract BEFORE you signed up.

I think that this affair is YOUR fault and not PlusNets.
--
Regards
John
http://www.hmrg.co.uk
N/A

> I'm very dissappointed to be one of PLUS.NET customer!!! I was looking for non-yearly contract broadband connection. So, I called the customer service regarding this issue. I was told that the £33++ package suited me! Then I signed for this package without any consideration and I followed the link as told!
>
> The end of the day, I decided to terminate my connection as I shifted to a new house. I requested for cancellation of my account then.
>
> If I had never asked plus.net about this, I would never known that I was signed under yearly contract.
>
> - VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!
> - LIAR!!!
> - NOT RECOMMENDED!!!
>
> N/B:
> Blueyonder provides non-yearly contract broadband!!! Don't go for this service...
>
> Regards,
>
> Tiong
> Dissappointed customer

Totally agree terrible service!
N/A

Hi,

I would ask that if you are going to make a post in the forums you only make that post in one place, until at the very least the support team have been given an opportunity to respond.

I would maintain that as customers you are being unfair to us as service providers, however the matter is already being discussed elsewhere.

With Regards,

Ian Wild
PlusNet Customer Support
Community Veteran

>- VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!
- LIAR!!!
- NOT RECOMMENDED!!!

If you always rely on other people to do your thinking for you it's a wonder you managed to make this posting all by yourself.

Chris