cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attention Plus Net, get your act together!!!!

Big_Fred
Dabbler

Attention Plus Net, get your act together!!!!

I have just about come to the end of my tether with PlusNet now.
I have been with you for a couple of years now and this is my first time on this forum and just by looking at the first dozen or so emails in some of the topics it looks like I’m not the only one who is getting the hump with you!
If it wasn’t for the fact of all the hassle informing all my contacts that I had to change my email address I’d have changed ISP ages ago.
Come on guys PLEASE get your act together.
Some on this forum have been lucky enough to count the number of times they have had problems logging on or having connection problems.
Well, I have reformatted my computer TWICE last month because of the problems I was having logging on to the internet and sending & receiving emails through MS Outlook. Because there seems to some kind of problem sending and receiving I get error reports saying this & that, don’t ask me what they say because I just can’t be arsed to write them down anymore
I change back to IE 6 from IE 7 and still had problems reading my emails via the Webmail because the page won’t open. I’ve tried using the “simply any browser” and still no luck. But why can I open some web pages like Google and not others like your own PlusNet page? For the last month (even longer I’m sure) I have been disconnecting Access Runner AND the DSL connection then reconnecting. Sometimes this works but most of the time it doesn’t. In frustration I have booted my PC many times, no not rebooted as in restart but booted, yes with my right foot.
And I agree that your customer service is not too good, especially when I phone for help because I can’t log on sometimes I get a choice of options, non of which are of any use and then I am insulted to be told by your automated operator to got to the PluNet website for help DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No connection means no connection, ICAN’T LOG ON TO GET TO THE WEBSITE.
Oh what’s the use? Will you listen?