cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

At 4.00pm every day:

N/A

At 4.00pm every day:

Hi, at 4.00pm every day my broadband goes from a nice download speed of 500kps to a silly 15kps until the evening between 10pm & 11pm. Is there any particular reason for this? It happens without fail every day!
5 REPLIES
Midville
Grafter

At 4.00pm every day:

Have you got any local electrical items on a timer? These can/could cause problems, its a bit early for street lighting.......
N/A

At 4.00pm every day:

Which product are you on and have you checked if you've exceeded your usage allowance?
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

At 4.00pm every day:

Hi,

Looks like you've hit your usage limit, take a look at the following page:

http://www.plus.net/support/broadband/products/archive/bb_plus.shtml

You can check your usage using View My Usage under Connection Settings on the left.

You might want to look at upgrading to one of the new Broadband Your Way accounts which you'd probably find more suitable.
N/A

At 4.00pm every day:

Ok, thanks for that, i'm confused... I thought I was on a 40gb download limit per month, not 4gb. Can you let me know what product I am currently subscribed to! Thanks
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

At 4.00pm every day:

Hi there,

You are on Broadband Plus, the link Dave provided should take you to the specifics of this account. BB+ gets 4GB at peak times , these are 4pm-midnight.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team