cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are we, as customers, going to be compensated!

N/A

Are we, as customers, going to be compensated!

I expect it is on the tip of everyones tounge, what sort of compensation are we going to get from all of our delayed or non existant ADSL activations. Most of the topics on the forum are related to this subject and people are really starting to take offence. We all know its not Plus Nets fault, but us as customers are suffering from the lack of so called "customer service"

Does anybody agree with me!
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Are we, as customers, going to be compensated!

> Does anybody agree with me!

I have to say that if a customer absolutely fails to get a broadband connection with Plus.Net, then it would seem reasonable to give a refund on the activation charge.

If the proportion of failed activations is particularly small, Plus.Net shouldn't have a problem doing this. Otherwise, considering the time they spend trying to get BT to make sense, perhaps they could refund 90% of the charge.

Otherwise, we might as well just go out into the street and give some hoodlum our wallets. It would be easier.

Simon
benoh
Grafter

> > Does anybody agree with me!
>
> I have to say that if a customer absolutely fails to get a broadband connection with Plus.Net, then it would seem reasonable to give a refund on the activation charge.
>
> If the proportion of failed activations is particularly small, Plus.Net shouldn't have a problem doing this. Otherwise, considering the time they spend trying to get BT to make sense, perhaps they could refund 90% of the charge.
>
> Otherwise, we might as well just go out into the street and give some hoodlum our wallets. It would be easier.
>
> Simon

If you CANT get broadband you will get ALL of the installation refunded, what can we charge you for?

As for delayed, no billing is carried out until BT confirm that your line is active other than the installation charge.

Ben

N/A

What about compensation for those who already are connected but continuously suffer from connection problems.

I am still waiting for PlusNet to answer the several queries that I have placed with them regarding this very same issue.

The fact that the problem stems from BT or whoever should be met by Plusnet...PlusNet should then be charging them for the losses that they've made.

Why are things so different abroadHuh

> > > Does anybody agree with me!
> >
> > I have to say that if a customer absolutely fails to get a broadband connection with Plus.Net, then it would seem reasonable to give a refund on the activation charge.
> >
> > If the proportion of failed activations is particularly small, Plus.Net shouldn't have a problem doing this. Otherwise, considering the time they spend trying to get BT to make sense, perhaps they could refund 90% of the charge.
> >
> > Otherwise, we might as well just go out into the street and give some hoodlum our wallets. It would be easier.
> >
> > Simon
>
> If you CANT get broadband you will get ALL of the installation refunded, what can we charge you for?
>
> As for delayed, no billing is carried out until BT confirm that your line is active other than the installation charge.
>
> Ben
>
>