cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appaling Customer Service

N/A

My Broadband has now been out for about 3 weeks, Initially thought to be a problem with BT and they said it was with the service providor and i would need to contact them, I knew there would be problems when they said that! Raised a ticket and BT came back and said a cease to provide service issue had been raised so they couldnt look into the fault, what on earth are plus net doing, I have not asked to cease service, this has now been open for over a week with me adding to the message 3 times without anyone even bothering to update me, no phone line to speak to anyone on. I was happy customer until this but it seems when you have no problems Plus net are great and as soon as you have a problem you will be without broadband for a very long time. I work from home and this is costing me money, fancy a bill for my downtime plus net, If you even read these forum these please sort this out........
4 REPLIES
N/A

Evil You and me and God knows how many others!!!! Best time to ring is 3 o'clock in the morning but you'll, still, get no answers. They must be insolvent, can't think of any other answer.
N/A

what is the best number to call, all i ever get is a barrage or questions and rarely get to even hold to speak to anyone?
N/A

Apalling Customer Service

I have been trying to get broadband connection for 2 weeks now.
It is a disgrace the way Plusnet have treated me and others by the sound of it.Impossible to speak to a real person on the phone.Press1 press2 told 10 minute wait and 30 minutes later still waiting so put phone down.How much is that costing me?Have asked plusnet to cancel my contract and refund £52 but told I must give notice and pay them for a contract that they cannot commence.I really dont know what to do to get something done.This must be one of the most disgraceful customer service I have received in many years in business
N/A

Tip

Hey you lot, I don't normally trawl through forums but out of despair since losing connection, sadly, I seem to have found myself reading through most of the postings.

Anyway, having read all these postings I would suggest posting your concerns in Community Support instead as someone from PN is more likely to reply to it there.

Yours, Ed.