Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone want to complain?????

N/A

worst connnection speed for BB+ i have suffered for a week,,,,,
less than 52k..i guess....

i can't open mailbox, can't visit the website completely....download, just a dream!!!

I want to complain, it is not worth to pay 14.99 for this rubbish network.
8 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Ok, now you have complained here, what do you want to happen next.

If the action was to get some form of help from the community then you will have to give a lot more info about exactly what it is that is not working as you expect, how much you have downloaded (because this does make a big difference) and details about your setup.

Have you received any emails about being put on a static IP so your usage can be managed? Are you actually on a static IP (try disconnecting and reconnecting to see what IP you get)

Have you raised a ticket to check that you are on the correct profile? Many have been put on the wrong ones and thus suffer reduced speeds.

Have you read through the many threads on this sibject to see if any advice offered there helps your situation?

Have you run any speed tests to check what performance you are getting. Try downloading via HTTP to see what speeds you get. Also try the BT Speed tester to see if it's contention at your exchange that is causing the slowdown.
N/A

How much I have downloaded? Is it a matter? Doesn’t BB+ have any limitation for user?

I have downloaded nearly 40G a month, so is it the reason for the restriction on my connection speed?

I have tested my speed for many times in these two days, only 50kbs, but after midnight it is normal, 1.6mbps, so this is the fact, my connection speed is restricted in the daytime.

Several friends told me they have same problem with BB+, what should we do, run the stupid test time to time? Spend more than at least 15mins to waiting for the customer service?

The only fact I know is that I do nothing wrong for my connection, and without any notice in advance, the speed suddenly turned slow last week and I can’t use Skype to phone can’t log on my mailbox even the website.

I think it is unfair to be treated like this

Moderators note by John (johnessex) Full quote of preceding pots removed as per the Link:rules
N/A

The only fact I know is that I do nothing wrong for my connection

Only guessing here but I suspect the "I have downloaded nearly 40G a month" may have something to do with it...... not entirely convinced that BB+ is designed for that sort of usage.
N/A

The only fact I know is that I do nothing wrong for my connection

Only guessing here but I suspect the "I have downloaded nearly 40G a month" may have something to do with it...... not entirely convinced that BB+ is designed for that sort of usage.

even so, do i need to suffer this speed in the rest of my contact period??

What should I do to reset my normal speed?
N/A

even so, do i need to suffer this speed in the rest of my contact period?Huh

I don't think so: someone correct me if I am wrong but I think it resets at the end of this current billing period.
N/A

I thought broadband + never had any restrictions as to how much you can and can not download, only restrictions on certain protocols.

Just seen this part -

Customers downloading above the product design will see downloads at peak-times get progressively slower as this usage continues.

But there is no mention of how much the product is designed for - a bit unfair really.
N/A

Just seen this part -

Customers downloading above the product design will see downloads at peak-times get progressively slower as this usage continues.

But there is no mention of how much the product is designed for - a bit unfair really.

That part was only added three days ago, after a ticket of mine could not be answered by Plusnet.

If you signed up before that date, then yes your right, you should see your downloads reduced at peak times, and your web browsing should not be shaped.

I would suggest you follow this ongoing thread of mine here

http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=37766
N/A

Doesn’t BB+ have any limitation for user?
I have downloaded nearly 40G a month,

:shock: Now I know what the plus in BB+ means