cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone know of a good web tracker?

N/A

I am looking to monitor and log visits to my web page www.visual-eyes-media.co.uk . In the past I have used a link to the site www.reinvigorate.net
This was a single line of code in the index page of the site that then pinged the tracking site which registered the data. This worked fine and gave me all the data that I was looking for however, this site seems to have gone down has has been down for a couple of weeks.

I have looked into other trackers such as Logitpro ( www.logitpro.com ) but these involve scripting, pearl, etc. (way above my head) to be run on the host server, (idon't know if I can even do that on plusnet's servers).

Does anyone know of any other web trackers that are simple enough to install and run but returns applicable information. I would like to avoid having a banner with a hitcounter attached to it.

Any help would be most appreciated.
Kind regards
Anthony
2 REPLIES
carrot63
Grafter

I use www.statcounter.com which offers free invisible trackers with a fairly decent selection of information on visitors. Its a simple to install javascript which is just pasted into the page, and stats can be password protected.
N/A

Thanks discovered this about a week ago, now use it in tandem with the plus net advanced web stats.

Anthony