cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone fancy 24mbps?

N/A

Anyone fancy 24mbps?

A new provider 'BE' is just launching and is offering 24mbps over ADSL2+

The site's being hit hard and is down at the mo so here is a link to the google cache and the actual site for when it comes back.

Google Cache of page

Actual site

I can see MAC's flying everywhere already - my exchange is due for their upgrade in november so I might leave then.

Enjoy
6 REPLIES
N/A

Anyone fancy 24mbps?

Yip,

I checked that out earlier today. From a price point of view it looks good. But not exactly confidence inspiring when they cant maintain the website.
N/A

Anyone fancy 24mbps?

a question i would like answerd..im currently moving over to f2s ,they say i can recieve 4mbit not 8mbit..so my question is when 24mbit lines become avalible ,so the 24mbit is a no no then? or is adsl 2 different..doz it accept higher feed on the same line....this very same line that cant support 8mbit ??

ps: confused :roll:
N/A

Dec 2005

BE says i can get 24mb from DEC 2005 and i've only just signed up for PLUS NET. Am i silly to think that the 24mb will even work. I cant see how it is possible! BT are the carrier pigeons of all telecommunications. IF they dont host 24MB then who out there put in the lines to support that speedHuh
N/A

Anyone fancy 24mbps?

24 meg for £24 need I say more. Absolute tosh. Sticking with PN for a while longer yet
Midville
Grafter

Anyone fancy 24mbps?

Maxdsl with a better upload that would be fine for me.
N/A

Re: Anyone fancy 24mbps?

A new provider 'BE' is just launching and is offering 24mbps over ADSL2+

Too much of a risk to join at the moment IMHO, I'm sure you get opinions on adslguide from the people who have signed up, will be interesting to see how they get on.