cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any information on Newnet, Fast4 & Orange

N/A

Hello.

I'm looking for a new ISP, was going to go with Pipex but recently had a problem with them & decided not to go with them, so i'm still searching..

I've been looking over the net the past half hour & wondered if anyone had any information on the following isps:

Orange
Newnet
Fast4

^^ I wanna go with the 8MB package for all 3

Can anyone give me some feedback if they have any?

Thanks Smiley
3 REPLIES
repcomms
Grafter

Any information on

Hi,I cannot help with your specific enquiry but one of the other forums from mid-november were recommending Be or Zen. Me, I am fairly happy with +Net at the moment, if only they could get the email working properly - still get stuff in the wrong mailbox Sad
Cheers
Bob
shellsong
Grafter

Have a look at http://www.dslzoneuk.net/isp_ratings.php and you can see ratings of most ISPs plus comments left by customers about their experiences with any given ISP

From the rating chart Orange appears to be a quarter of the way from the bottom, below PlusNet, which is a third of the way from the bottom whereas Newnet is a quarter of the way down from the top and Fast4 isn't mentioned
N/A

Re: Any information on Newnet, Fast4 & Orange

Hello.

I'm looking for a new ISP, was going to go with Pipex but recently had a problem with them & decided not to go with them, so i'm still searching..

I've been looking over the net the past half hour & wondered if anyone had any information on the following isps:

Orange
Newnet
Fast4

^^ I wanna go with the 8MB package for all 3

Can anyone give me some feedback if they have any?

Thanks Smiley

I have just MAC'd to Newnet.

They are in the top 7 according the thinkbroadband (adslguide), and they had the better deal for me of those.

Can't wait to move! 5 days