Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Andrew Lodge driver update

N/A

Andrew Lodge driver update

5 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Andrew Lodge driver update

> You can get your modem drivers here....
>
> http://www.f9.net.uk/supportpages.html?a=225&Example_Session=37ab6664d228b3689a652fff8a92e4e1

----------------------------------------------------You can get the modem drivers(if A220 or A360,or the older modems supplied by plusnet)on this site(Plusnet)
--------------------------------------------------
N/A

Hi
Ive doewnloaded the drivers from the plusnet site, but they are just the same as the supplied CD. F9 is a division of plusnet, and the drivers available are identical those available on the plusnet site. Thanks anyway :-)

Andrew
N/A

RE my post:
Out of interest,the so called "latest"modem drivers are the same as on the modem installation CD.
There have been no new drivers since the A220 and A360 modems have been included in the startup packages.
An email to Dynamode will result in them sending the same driver"update"as on the f9 and this site and on the cd.
If you try to update using the"latest"drivers then windows needs files that are not included in the"latest"driver download.
The file it needs is on the install cd that came with the modem.
Kev(PC systems builder).

Brickinit
Grafter

> RE my post:
> Out of interest,the so called "latest"modem drivers are the same as on the modem installation CD.
> There have been no new drivers since the A220 and A360 modems have been included in the startup packages.
> An email to Dynamode will result in them sending the same driver"update"as on the f9 and this site and on the cd.
> If you try to update using the"latest"drivers then windows needs files that are not included in the"latest"driver download.
> The file it needs is on the install cd that came with the modem.
> Kev(PC systems builder).
>
you had better luck than me then i sent an e-mail to dynamode 2 weeks ago and nothing back as yet, a very poor web-site very limited information,and a working driver download wouldn't go a miss

malc(a dabbler)

N/A

If your modem is the A220 or A360 then the drivers on the install Cd are the same as they were when the modem went on sale.
Dynamode do not make modems,they just sell modems with their name on.
The A220&A360 can be found under loads of brand names and the drivers are all the same.
The chipset is Dynamite(Alcatel)(the name).
Just do a search for Dynamite modem drivers.
Problem is there are no updated ones.