cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Always on ? Always on the service stats page

N/A

Always on ? Always on the service stats page

I have been with plusnet for a week and so far have not had a single day without disconnection.

I would rather the whole lot be disconnected for a couple of hours so that the techies can work out who used that scraggy bit of cat 5 that you usually find connected to the most important bit of kit because someone had inadvertantly taken it out of the bin (or as usually the case taken it from the pile arond the bin).

Sympathy to Plusnet cos we all know how these things can bite you in the bum but sometimes you need to throw the switch - upset the masses for an hour or two then get on with it. (we all prefer a heavy shower to a day of drizzle)
1 REPLY
N/A

RE: Always on ? Always on the service stats page

> Sympathy to Plusnet cos we all know how these things can bite you in the bum but sometimes you need to throw the switch - upset the masses for an hour or two then get on with it. (we all prefer a heavy shower to a day of drizzle)

Hi,

We are acutely aware of the problems we have faced over the last few days and we are still committed to making changes again.

Please review announcements and service status for the latest updates.

Sorry I can't be more specific at the moment.

Best Regards,

Dave Watson.

--
| David Watson. Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support. for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. @ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +