cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternative News Server? Please?

N/A

Alternative News Server? Please?

It is becoming increasingly frustrating to receive incomplete binaries from the Plus.Net news server. Is there another news server that I can access from my existing account?

I've found plenty of News Servers on the Web but they all seem to require payment!

Anyone else having a similar problem?

And another thing .... notice how many ADSL people are being caught out with @plus.net after their log in name?

Regards

Fat Hugh
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Alternative News Server? Please?

> It is becoming increasingly frustrating to receive incomplete binaries from the Plus.Net news server. Is there another news server that I can access from my existing account?
>
> I've found plenty of News Servers on the Web but they all seem to require payment!
>
> Anyone else having a similar problem?
>
> And another thing .... notice how many ADSL people are being caught out with @plus.net after their log in name?
>
> Regards
>
> Fat Hugh

No reply from Support ..... strange .... any reason why not? Do you really need >10 comments before you reply?

Fat Hugh
N/A

> It is becoming increasingly frustrating to receive incomplete binaries from the Plus.Net news server. Is there another news server that I can access from my existing account?
>
> I've found plenty of News Servers on the Web but they all seem to require payment!
>
> Anyone else having a similar problem?
>
> And another thing .... notice how many ADSL people are being caught out with @plus.net after their log in name?
>
> Regards
>
> Fat Hugh

Yes I'm finding the same, about 95% of posts are incomplete on all the binaries groups I've visited. Not sure what support will be able to do about it.

Ben
N/A

Not one complete binary for 3 days now. And STILL no comment from PlusNet Support.

hjm