cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All OK............Not!

N/A

All OK............Not!

The connectivity seems to have the green light, but I'm still stuck in this bloody portal.
Am i the only one ?
52 REPLIES
N/A

RE: All OK............Not!

> The connectivity seems to have the green light, but I'm still stuck in this bloody portal.
> Am i the only one ?

the only sites that work for me are the microsoft ones and this :mad:
N/A

Same problem here. No change at all despite of all the promises!!! Absolutely unacceptable!

Dirk
N/A

> The connectivity seems to have the green light, but I'm still stuck in this bloody portal.
> Am i the only one ?

I can connect to other sites sometimes, but the speed it the worst that I have ever experienced and I am very pissed off with it ! - Come on everyone start sounding off !!!!!!!!!!

I normally regret these statements later, not this time !
--
N/A

> > The connectivity seems to have the green light, but I'm still stuck in this bloody portal.
> > Am i the only one ?

no Sad it's no different from Friday morning.
N/A

Can access some sites.... a few.... speed is very bad... download going as low as 85kbps. P2P software not working very well. In short, situation is the same now as it was this morning... and I have kept my pc/router shutdown for half an hour and kept my router disconnected from the phone line.

Asim.
N/A

> Am i the only one ?

I am having the same problems and about to sound off when i actually get through to support!!!(30 mins and counting)

egor44
Grafter

> > The connectivity seems to have the green light, but I'm still stuck in this bloody portal.
> > Am i the only one ?
>
> I am having the same problems and about to sound off when i actually get through to support!!!(30 mins and counting)
>
>
>
Beat you 45:40 and counting

N/A

Me too.

It really pi**es me off when they give the green service status light and blatantly it is not ok.

In anyone elses eyes:

GREEN = ALL OK
AMBER = MOSTLY OK
RED = NOTHING OK

In Plusnets eyes: green = lets pretend there are no issues - maybe they'll just go away!!!

> Am i the only one ?

N/A

Did something change? I've been following the statements made by Support - and "hoped" all would be well! No!! Nothings different for me at all. Only site I can visit is the bloddy portal - and even my outlook seems to have slowed to a crawl.

Damn damn!!

Paul

N/A

The BBC Watchdog consumer complaint site is at http://www.bbc.co.uk/lifestyle/watchdog/

If you wish to write to Watchdog, the address is:

BBC Watchdog, 201 Wood Lane, London W12 7TS

If you wish to telephone Watchdog, the contact number is:

0870 010 7070

National Rate - tariffs may vary.
N/A

> > > The connectivity seems to have the green light, but I'm still stuck in this bloody portal.
> > > Am i the only one ?
> >
> > I am having the same problems and about to sound off when i actually get through to support!!!(30 mins and counting)
> >
> Beat you 45:40 and counting

Although this portal is fairly interesting.....looking at web-stats & 'My Address Book' for the last few hours is getting slightly boring......

Come on PlusNet....get a grip....that engineer who was stuck in the traffic obviously wanted to get home to Clapham to see the firework display and forgot to plug a couple of network cables in....

Rather than having web-cam's watchning the support team...logging multiple calls from customers with connectivity problems....why don't you view our web-cams and ponder over the image of thousands of frustrated +net users, contemplating having to turn off their PC's & maybe 'read a book' !!!.

N/A

Working for the first time with multiple IP setup but very very slow...about 40% slower than normal and unexplicable sudden pauses and then bursts.

I thought this was an *upgrade* Wink

Anyway re: the PlusNet *spinning* over fixes, I think I have made my views on that dishonesty very clear! They really should have learnt from the first time around.

There is NOTHING that pisses people off more than pretending that you are just an isolated problem on a happy network. I accept that things go wrong and will show tolerance and provide support when kept properly informed. I do not accept dishonesty and glib spinning that attempts to turn a disasterous cock-up into a marketing opportunity!

Regards
--
Emeric Miszti
http://www.uksecurityonline.com
N/A

> Me too.
>
> It really pi**es me off when they give the green service status light and blatantly it is not ok.
>
> In anyone elses eyes:
>
> GREEN = ALL OK
> AMBER = MOSTLY OK
> RED = NOTHING OK
>
> In Plusnets eyes: green = lets pretend there are no issues - maybe they'll just go away!!!
>
> > Am i the only one ?
>
>

Before they make changes of any kind, they must surely have an idea of what areas will be affected by change. So when we experience this kind of outage(large scale it looks like) they should be able to to say ok this is most likely to be the problem area and fix it. In the company I work for, I support 760 retail outlets and need to be on the ball as global problems can cause the company to fold if retail systems are out of action for more than an hour or so. Perhaps PLUSNET need a pressure switch, say for every 10 minutes that customers are affected, they set to lose £10,000 in compensation.
--
N/A

> Am i the only one ?

i take it everybody is haven the same probs 2nite being stuck on the one portalHuh!! i think plusnet should get ther act together and get a back up server